To change the language when creating a new email, follow these steps:
- See How to Create and Personalize Content for a Marketing Activity for steps to create a new email.
- When you get to Step 4—Personalize, scroll down to the Other Personalization menu. Use the Language drop-down to select a language for the email.
To change the language on an existing email, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Content > Marketing Activities.
- Click the name of the email that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Content.
- Under Other Personalization, use the Language drop-down to select a language for the email.
- Click Done at the bottom of the page.
Note: You may not be able to change the language of an email that you created by copying. When you want to control the language on an email, it is best practice to create a brand new email from a template.
If the Language drop-down does not appear when editing an email, you might be working with an email copy. When you create a copy, the details of the original email are exactly duplicated. If you copy an email that was originally created with any language restrictions, the copy will only be available in the language set in the original.