Partners can allow agencies access to their Zift123 account to either execute marketing plans or a single campaign activity. The level of access is determined by partners. These engagements allow partners to interact with the agency at the level that works best for them.
Partners can add new agencies, view existing agency information and view agency users.
Value and Benefits
- Save Time: You can add and manage agencies in your system. There is no need to submit support tickets. You can quickly respond to agency changes and profile update requests.
- Increased Control: Administrator level functionality allows you to control the agencies delivering services to your partner community. You can also control the agency fields for language, region, etc in order to filter appropriate agencies to the partner.
- Powerful Analytics: You can view agencies, who is logging in, and actively engaging your partner community.
Agencies will receive an email from the supplier that an account has been created for them. In the email they will find a link to where they set their password and get started with Zift.
Note: Suppliers that require SSO for access to Zift123 can use ZiftMarcom to view agencies but not to create them. Suppliers who require SSO for access to Zift123 will use their PRM to create agencies.
How to Mark an Agency Inactive
An agency can be created and left as inactive. The agency can be marked as active at a later time. If you mark the agency inactive it is not viewable in Zift123.
- From Partners > All Partners > Agency radio button, select the agency to mark inactive.
- On the Agency Details page, select Make Inactive.