Partner Filter fields are created in the account configuration and allow you to filter reports and content. These pieces of metadata are customizable. You should work with your Customer Engagement Manager to define the fields that will work best for your company.
In ZiftMarcom, you will select the Partner Filters to limit the partners who have access to a campaign. All partners do not necessarily access all campaigns.
Filters will display in Zift123 providing a way to limit the information that appears on the screen resulting in less scrolling and quicker results. The default filters are found in the following areas:
- Web Plugins
- Social Media
- Marketing Development Funds
How to add a Partner Filter
Filters will display in Zift123 providing a way to filter/limit the information that appears on the screen.
- From Content > Marketing Activities, select the appropriate filter type from the window to see available values for the selected filter.
- Select Edit Details to update the activity description, tags, and filters.
- Next to Partner Filters, select Edit.
- Select the hyperlinked filter type from the window to see available values for the selected filter.
- If you have the option to select multiple values for a field, the system will recognize it as an OR statement. You might choose multiple Theaters such as EMEAR, or APAC, or US.
- You might choose another filter for the partner program. When you choose multiple filters you are creating an AND statement. The result would be the partner must be Gold and will see EMEA, APAC, and US Theaters. The result would look like this Program = Gold, AND Theaters = EMEAR OR APAC OR US
- Select Apply to close the window when you are finished adding filters.
- Select Save.